Handling Time: Product Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Shipping Time: Please Allow 2-6 Business Days for Delivery
Shipping & Tax: Free Shipping & No Tax - All of the Time
Bulk/commercial pricing: Contact us for a volume quote.Note: ChilLed Products is currently 25 day Lead Time. First come First Serve - Limited Stock
STM Revolution Grinder: The World's Most Efficient Commercial Shredder
The STM Revolution 2.0 is the brand new follow-up to the world’s most advanced commercial grinder. No plastic whips, meat grinders, blenders or flour mills that heat and pulverize months of your hard work. Chosen by small craft cultivators and start-ups up to the largest brands and facilities around the world, the STM Revolution is an asset that grows with your business, allowing your facility to scale as needed and maintain the highest product integrity (retaining your terpenes).
The STM Revolution Grinder 2.0 is Constructed with Commercial Grade Components and Encased in 100% Food Grade SAE 304 dent-resistant Stainless Steel. It is OSHA Compliant and backed by STM Canna’s 1-Year Parts and Labor Warranty and Unmatched Customer Service.
The Revolution 2.0 delivers a homogenous, consistent grind, optimal for evenly packed pre-rolls and high-yield extraction.
- Revolution 2.0 Grinder
- Dual-Blade System
- Fine Partical Screen
- Coarse Partical Screen
- Cut-proof Safety Gloves
- 12-Month Parts & Labor Warranty
The STM Revolution Grinder 2.0 is Proudly Designed, Manufactured and Assembled in the U.S.A.
Benefits of The STM Revolution Grinder 2.0
- 15-30 LBS Per Hour of Dry Flower
- Interchangeable Fine & Coarse Particle Screens for Extraction & Pre-Rolls
- Minimizes Terpene Loss
- Self-Regulating, Closed-Loop System to Prevent Clogs
- Auto-Blade Oscillation Creating Scissor-Like Cuts
- Auger Timing & Blade Speed Control
- 7%-10% Optimal Moisture Content
Continuous Feed Hopper for increase Volume & Prodution. Updated programming for an automatic anti-clogging feed system.
Interchangeable Particle Mesh Screens for Extraction & Pre-Rolls. Both screens are included with the Revolution 2.0 Grinder.
STM’s Proprietary and Advanced Highly Polished and Precision Cut Dual Stainless Steel Blade System
Maintains terpenes & pollen to achieve the highest yields with the best results.
Increase Profit Margins
Decrease labor by removing the need to run the same material through multiple times or through numerous grinder systems.
Proprietary Blade System
Say goodbye to aggressively milling, grinding, or weedwhacking your precious flower to dust. The Revolution 2.0 utilizes an extremely sharp, custom dual-blade system to slice through flower directly and with scissorlike motions for the cleanest cuts possible, minimizing product degradation and maximizing potency.
Avoid Clogging & Build-up
The closed-loop system self-regulates the feed of material by stopping the auger to allow for blade chamber clearing when high amperage (a clog) is detected. Auto-blade oscillation then compels both the serrated and "S" blade to change direction every 5 seconds, creating multi-dimensional cuts and clearing the way to prevent clogs before they happen.
Increase Profit Margins
The Revolution 2.0 produces the proper particle sizing crucial to pre-roll efficacy and achieving the highest yields in extraction. In addition to product cost savings, by eliminating hand-feeding and the constant emptying of a barrel or bag, the grinder helps increase your profit margins by speeding up processing and decreasing your labor costs.
Technical Specs Of STM Revolution Grinder
- Materials - Encased in 100% Food-Grade SAE 304, Dent-Resistant Stainless Steel
- Assembly - Designed, Manufactured, & Assembled in the USA
- Standard 220 Volt | 30 Load Amps
- 2860 Watts
- Single Phase 5.5 ft. power cord
- Requires L6-30 30 Amp Plug
- Seek Certified Electrician to Determine Appropriate Breaker Size & Installation Needs
- Motor - 3 HP | Made in USA | UL Listed
- Hopper - Holds 21 US Liquid Gallons
- 15-30 lbs +/- Hourly
- Varies with Different Material Types
- Custom-made Stainless Steel Serrated Blades
- Proprietary Dual Blade System
Life Cycle & Warranty
- 1-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- 10 Years or 8,000 Hours Life Cycle
- Weight - 220 lbs.
- Dimensions - 30"L x 65"H x 22.25"W
- Particle Screens - Fine & Coarse Particle Screen
Chute & Chamber
- Chute with Vibrating Agitator (food grade, non-stick coating)
- Blade Area Chamber/Insert (food grade, non-stick surface)
- Software & Upgrade - Revolution OS V1.1 | Upgradable system software included for life.
Touch Screen Controls
- Manual & Automation Operation
- Ergonomic 4.' Resistive Touch Control Panel
- Low, Med, High Speed | Start/Stop
- Auger On/Off Time Delay
- Pop-Up Error Messages | Standard Service Data
- Compliance - OSHA Compliant | Follows GMP Standards | All Parts Indiviually Listed
- Cleaning - Sliding Back Door for Easy Access | Quick Release Bolts | Dishwasher Safe
- Machine is Fully Enclosed
- 2 Quick Access Emergency Stop Buttons
- Lock-Out Tag-Out Power Switch
- Multiple Automatic Internal Safety Switches & Sensors